Sunday, March 2, 2014

Game over… Just received…


Game over… Just received…
March 2, 2014
http://kauilapele.wordpress.com/2014/03/02/game-over-just-received/

Don't post a whole lot of Cobra. I'm just not sure what to make of him. However, lots of chatter about something big unfolding in March....~BK


I forward this to all of you, as I know you will take this in the Higher Light. We are in the process of the Higher De-Crapification of this planet.

All is well. More later.

Aloha Kauilapele (Brad)

PS You may want to follow Higher Guidance and take necessary steps. You’ll KNOW what to do.

Begin forwarded message:

From: “R A. F”
Date: March 2, 2014 at 9:24:39 AM HST
To: “kauilapele” <kauilapele>
Subject: game over


game overCobra:
Tuesday, February 25, 2014:
Cease and desist PPN else Midi Endgame initialization 140228.11Z

Cobra:
Friday, February 28, 2014
Midi Endgame operational

Fulford:
Saturday March 1, 2014, 11:30 A.M. Japan Standard Time
“Special news alert: About three hours ago Russian special forces engaged US ground troops in the Ukraine, according to Russian government and gnostic illuminati sources. This move was in response to the imminent bankruptcy of the Federal Reserve Board.”

Cobra:
Sunday, March 2, 2014
STATE OF MISSION REPORT FEBRUARY 2014
Pandora in progress, BXL0beta and BXL0alpha cleared, FINAL in decryption and in removal, Midi Endgame initialized. HVBN unstable to stable, major Isidic security breach deflected, PPN continuation, minimum surface conditions agreement breached, L51 possible p=0.1. M=3, Midas package.

(“Endgame” is a move leading to checkmate in Chess.)

Attached image is now posted on Drudge.
CHECKMATE

2 comments:

  1. Sorry, sounds like a lot of meaningless jibber jabber to me. Can anyone translate any of this to the rest of us simpletons? Ok, so some of it seems to imply there are forces in place but how often have we heard these same boys crying wolf about how things are "happening", too often to take them seriously. If I didn't know better, I'd think they were doing this to us just to wear us thin or so that when something of significance does happen, most of us will have gotten to such a jaded point, it won't matter. We'll yawn and turn back over to sleep some more.
    Oh, by the way BK, I want to thank you for having the most non judgement blogsite that does not require me to "register" or be a member just to have or make a comment. Very open minded of you that your friends in RTS or American Kabuki doesn't seem to share. AK use to allow comments but apparently he's changed into a more guarded stance and now requires people to register as well. I never liked being part of anything here on this planet. Not many I feel comfortable with that would compel me to be a part of their group/organization. Best motto is; listen to all, follow none.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it's nice that he allows us to comment, Joe, without registering. I guess, however, that he sees me as a shill or something since my last comment was censored from the recent announcement of the new documents Heather put out last week.

    Just for the record, BK, I am not a shill. I wish I was getting paid for this, but I'm not. I make nine dollars an hour as a cook; that's it. Full transparency, man.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...